TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,509 Posts
Bill Reeves said:
In this one, I was shocked at what the kids could do. Playing with plastic bags? Bouncing around in the car, going over the divider from the front to the back? It shouldn't be shocking, I mean, I did stuff like that growing up in the 70s, but as a relatively new parent, driving without the kid strapped into a five point restraint car seat seems crazy.
When we were kids and took road trips (this would be early sixties), we would argue over who got the back shelf. This is the flat area above/behind the back seat. It was neato because you could lay down up there. Then another sib would get the back seat. And usually my little dweebo brother would be forced to lay down on the floor, which meant the dreaded "hump". :D

Aaah, the good ol' days . . .

bicker said:
Incidentally -- we watching Mad Men in HD now on On Demand. Very nice.
What!?! It's in SD in the original AMC broadcast, but HD in VOD?

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,509 Posts
bicker said:
Incidentally -- we watching Mad Men in HD now on On Demand. Very nice.
Apologies for being dense, I can't find this On Demand. I found OD on my cable box (first time I ever used it), but none of the choices led to Mad Men. Where did you find it? I tried Pay, free, other, etc; nothing had Mad Men as a choice.

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,509 Posts
bicker said:
TV Entertainment / AMC
Thanks. I'll look for it tonight. I've watched both episodes (and enjoyed them), just want to see what the HD versions are like. :up:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.