TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Is there an answer?
286 Posts
My big questions:

Who is Meteor Man? So much speculation right now! A very good thing for those of us who -think- we know where the story is going.

How many characters seen in the first two hours will end up being Nazgûl?

Where is Sauron really pulling his strings from?

It was fantastic seeing such a good portrayal of Middle-Earth and its Peoples. The costuming was on par with the PJ Trilogy. Loved the sets, though I was a bit disappointed that the West-gate of Khazad-Dum wasn’t more like in the movies. Can’t wait to see Numenor.

About the only think that I didn’t care for was Galadriel sailing to Valinor, but jumping ship while her shipmates were ‘absorbed’. It looked heavenly and ethereal but not what I would have pictured. It was a very contrived way to get Galadriel to Numenor in my opinion.

·
Is there an answer?
286 Posts
Re: the Stranger… anyone else note the lingering shot of the Stranger in front of the Moon? The Hobbits/Harfoots do have stories about The Man In The Moon.

In Middle-Earth, the Man In The Moon is named Tilion. He ‘shepherds’ the Moon, which is the last Silver Flower of the Eldest Tree Telperion. He is a Maia, a being of the same ‘rank’ as Sauron, Gandalf, and Saruman.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts