TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Tiiin ROOF. Rusted!
199 Posts
It seems longer to me because, as an audience member, they've been on the island for a year and a half. Sometimes they'll indicate the time they've spent there as being 39 days (or whatever) and it throws me a bit. A LOT has happened in that time. Plus, we go through so much of their pasts in flashbacks that we sort of live through those times with them as well.

Still, Hurley should have lost a noticable amount of weight by now. ;)

· Tiiin ROOF. Rusted!
199 Posts
mrcoaster said:
And why are the men still fairly shaved. There's some growth, but did they end up with enough razors to avoid growing beards completely for this long for so many men?
I was going to mention that in my prior post, but I figured they could shave using knives. Shaving that way would be difficult to master, but it could work.

· Tiiin ROOF. Rusted!
199 Posts
JMikeD said:
I'm baffled as to why anyone is still asking this. It's a TV show. Almost by definition, it's not realistic. I don't think they really blew up Daniel Roebuck (Mr. Arzst), for example. Although I haven't seen him in anything else recently. :)
So realism has no place in TV?

Still, when a man weighs 450 pounds and then lives for a month and a half on a diet of fruits and berries without any noticable weight loss, I'm going to wonder aloud about the limits of believablity being stretched.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.