TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else experience this on last night's (1/12) episode in HD? It was an OTA recording from my local DFW affiliate, WFAA-DT. :confused:

·
Skin cancer I need like a hole in the head.
5,618 Posts
No problem in NY.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I live in Plano and recorded it last night from WFAA-DT. I got home earlier than I expected and watched it live (on WFAA) and the live feed was fine. But because I watched it live I never checked the recording. I will look at it tonght when I get home and let you know if I got the whole thing.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Cajunclicker said:
Did anyone else experience this on last night's (1/12) episode in HD? It was an OTA recording from my local DFW affiliate, WFAA-DT. :confused:
Same here - WMUR HD out of Manchester, NH. Not sure why but I noticed the recording light was not on so I hit it manually at about the 1/2 way point.

(I only hit it once, nit 4 or 5 times ! ;) )

·
Registered
45 Posts
All 3 hours of WFAA-DT recorded for me last night. I had to fix a conflict with Invasion beforehand, but once it started recording, all was fine. I watched way behind live last night from the recording.

David

·
Registered
23 Posts
In West Palm Beach, the HD was having problems after the first 10 minutes. The problem lasted about 5 minutes and mostly effected the sound.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I only got the first 15 min of the 23rd Psalm episode. (Local ABC OTA). Fortunately, the whole episode did save on my old Series I in SD.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I posted earllier. Looks like there have been several confirmations. I checked my recording from WFAA-DT and the whole 60 minutes was there. I even went in and verified the images in the smoke scenes with Eko. No problems.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Make sure that lost is in a high priority position on the season pass manager. If not, the higher ranking recording will take place and when it finishes, Tivo will start recording the balance of the next priority show.

·
HR10-250 Lover
322 Posts
tiggermanh said:
I had all 60 minutes of it as well. However, I know someone in the next city, that only got the first 1/2.
i recorded "The O.C." for my daughter and i only the got first half. :confused:

oh ya, i "live" in new york city.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts