TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I live in Plano and recorded it last night from WFAA-DT. I got home earlier than I expected and watched it live (on WFAA) and the live feed was fine. But because I watched it live I never checked the recording. I will look at it tonght when I get home and let you know if I got the whole thing.

· Registered
161 Posts
Cajunclicker said:
Did anyone else experience this on last night's (1/12) episode in HD? It was an OTA recording from my local DFW affiliate, WFAA-DT. :confused:
Same here - WMUR HD out of Manchester, NH. Not sure why but I noticed the recording light was not on so I hit it manually at about the 1/2 way point.

(I only hit it once, nit 4 or 5 times ! ;) )

· Registered
2 Posts
Make sure that lost is in a high priority position on the season pass manager. If not, the higher ranking recording will take place and when it finishes, Tivo will start recording the balance of the next priority show.

· HR10-250 Lover
316 Posts
tiggermanh said:
I had all 60 minutes of it as well. However, I know someone in the next city, that only got the first 1/2.
i recorded "The O.C." for my daughter and i only the got first half. :confused:

oh ya, i "live" in new york city.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.