TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Shutity up up up
14,425 Posts
Well crap, crap, crap!! :mad: So unless I want to stay up half the night, I'm going to have to wait until Friday night to see the new episode that the rest of the country gets to see on Wednestday night? Grrr!

btw - thanks for the heads up. I better check my padding. I'd REALLY be mad if it missed it because the stupid basketball game went over.

·
Shutity up up up
14,425 Posts
I feel your pain Modnar. :(

I'm in the central Ark. area and this drives me absolutely insane every year. I send my yearly complaint email but I guess it doesn't do any good. :mad:

If it makes you feel any better I think we only have 3 more weeks of this stupidity and then it will go back to the normal schedule.

edit to add: I'd be REALLY mad if I watched Life on Mars. They don't even bother to rebroadcast that!

·
Shutity up up up
14,425 Posts
The least they could do is actually re-air in HD and then actually air it when they say they'll air it.
The first week they re-aired both episodes again in HD on Saturday night (in addition to the 12:35 AM SD re-airing). According to Zap2It they are not doing that this week. They are showing Life on Mars this Saturday night at 9:00 pm.

But the HD re-airing doesn't matter to me because my stupid cable company (Resort Cable in Hot Springs) has not shown ABC in HD since the tower fell a year ago. The channel is still there but there is nothing but black. They say it *should* be back up in a couple of weeks? But I keep reading that people that get OTA and satellite have had HD for a while now, so who knows.

And no....I heard no reply to my complaint. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.