TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lost guide data. I turned on my Bolt and it took me through guided setup. My one passes and wish lists were there, but obviously no to do list without guide data. It’s now loading guide data as if it were out of the box. Recorded content is there. Has anyone seen this?

If it matters, we had a big rain storm last night. The Bolt is plugged into a surge protector.

It’s a 3TB Bolt, 1 year old. I have 3 other TiVos that did not lose their guide data: a 1TB Bolt (expanded with a 3 TB drive), a Roamio, and an old Premier. I have spectrum in Kansas City and use digital tuning adaptors and cable cards. The 4 DTRs seem to be working fine.

Gary

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
have lost guide data. I turned on my Bolt and it took me through guided setup. My one passes and wish lists were there, but obviously no to do list without guide data. It's now loading guide data as if it were out of the box. Recorded content is there. Has anyone seen this?
That would be a very odd occurrence to have it go through Guided Setup again without you selecting it. I assume everything has been OK since then? Are you cable or OTA?

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.