TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 444 Posts

·
Uncertain
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't like Walt. He's the last person who should be casting stones at Sawyer.

Hurley's story is amusing enough so far. Not sure why he's so careless though, but maybe that'll be explained.

·
Uncertain
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay last person who should be going on a rickety bridge is going on a bridge.

So Hurley is somehow lucky at the expense of others?

So it's Hurley's fault that the plane crashed?

But he doesn't have any answers, nor does he know how to break the curse. If he thinks he's cursed he should tell the others. Or he could stay silent and watch them die. :)

So the French team broadcast cursed numbers..... Oops, not the French team. The pre-pre castaways.

So does this mean that ABC will be responsible for the destruction of the world?

Good to see that French Chick is only partially deranged.

The mystery is borderline magic borderline coincidence. I hope this doesn't become another Rambaldi thing and start getting ludicrous.

Man ABC really wants us to watch Blind Justice.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Awesome episode but ...

STOP WITH THE DAMN REPEATS!

This is driving me crazy. Two new episodes, repeat, two new episodes, repeat!

I need my Lost fix weekly and this is killing me!

·
Spawn of Cthulhu
125 Posts
GameGuru said:
Awesome episode but ...

STOP WITH THE DAMN REPEATS!

This is driving me crazy. Two new episodes, repeat, two new episodes, repeat!

I need my Lost fix weekly and this is killing me!
There were seven new episodes, starting with Whatever the Case May Be on January 5...

Now we just have to wait until May sweeps...

·
Rebus Philbin
31,210 Posts
6 weeks until the final 6 episodes start on April 13th.

OMG I love this show! How creepy!

The box company? You're right. All this stuff is coming together.

·
Don't care anymore
6,213 Posts
Okay guys. You have deciphered everything in this show to date. What do the numbers mean? I didn't see any pattern there, but everything in this show is significant.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are we to assume the box company Hurley owns alot of stock in is the same one Locke worked at?
I didn't think of that but it would cause another tie-in between characters. I really liked this episode, it kept me on edge and it was interesting seeing Hurley's back-story. Charley and Hurley talking at the end was hysterical:

"Dude, back home I'm worth 156 million"
"Fine don't tell."
"Dude..."
"I open my heart to you and all I get is jokes!"

Priceless!:)

this whole thing about the numbers has me intrigued. I wonder who thought of them and what they represent, all these questions it drives me crazy!

are we approaching the end of the season?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Keith_R90210 said:
this whole thing about the numbers has me intrigued. I wonder who thought of them and what they represent, all these questions it drives me crazy!
Well, 42... that should be an easy one to analyze. :)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I am upset that we didn't get any explanation for Hurley's comment early in the season:

"Back home I am considered something of a warrior."

What did he mean by that?

1 - 20 of 444 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.