TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 427 Posts

·
Go Pats!
10,354 Posts
Granted, the usual thing is to put "spoilers" in the thread title, but since it is not yet, I'll spoilerize my first comment......

In Hurley's "dream", when he is drinking the carton of milk, it had one of the ol' (they still do, right?) "Missing Child" things on the back. I'm watching live in my hotel, so it is hard to confirm, but it looked like they put Walt on the carton......Cool!

·
Gee thanks Jeremy...
4,249 Posts
jlb said:
Granted, the usual thing is to put "spoilers" in the thread title, but since it is not yet, I'll spoilerize my first comment......

In Hurley's "dream", when he is drinking the carton of milk, it had one of the ol' (they still do, right?) "Missing Child" things on the back. I'm watching live in my hotel, so it is hard to confirm, but it looked like they put Walt on the carton......Cool!
I went back and looked and it's possible, but I couldn't tell for sure, even in HD...

·
Go Pats!
10,354 Posts
An now we see the outside of the "other" hatch exit.........cool too.

·
Go Pats!
10,354 Posts
Ok, call me stupid (or smeek), but who is Randy?

·
Go Pats!
10,354 Posts
Ok......

Hurley and "Randy" looking at Driveshaft CD's in the music store.....

The square "pillars" under the main level of the hatch looked like the Mars power station in Total Recall.....

Kate...shower....hot!

Libby tells Sawyer there were 23 in the back of the plane......

Hatch/bunker on the other part of the island....saw the dharma logo, but couldn't make out which symbol was in the middle......

Libby saying there were 23, which we can now assume means that part of their group got sick and died. Maybe part of the experiment was to introduce something to one group but not the other(s) and see what happens similarly or differently....

·
Go Pats!
10,354 Posts
I really liked the episode. I liked seeing my consulting mantra...."It is what it is"......Sun burying the messages from the raft...very touching in not wanting to break up the mood on the island during the "feast".

You're lead to believe the episode is going to be about "hate" based on the title, but it turns out that while people hate fear of the unknown and all, change can be good.

Anyone with HD (or at least anyone from a non-hotel location....or anyone in a hotel with a Video iPod) able to tell what symbol was in the middle of the Dharma logo in the other bunker.........

·
Now 65 pounds less!
29,890 Posts
I adored this episode...there were some fantastic lines!

"It IS Jesus...he wants to know what color car you want!"

"...and the baby is made of chocolate lollipops..."

I also loved Hurley singing the Driveshaft song in the record store.

-Rose

1 - 20 of 427 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.