TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have a problem with the sound quality? The stations all sound pretty bad to me. Like listening to an mp3 recorded at a low bit rate. Audio on other TV programs are fine. I ususally listen to internet radio over a Roku Soundbridge and the quality on it is excellent. What gives?

I also notice the screen jerking/shifting slightly when viewing some of the new features (games, etc). Is this a result of using my wireless network?

·
Registered
652 Posts
coolstick said:
Does anyone else have a problem with the sound quality? The stations all sound pretty bad to me. Like listening to an mp3 recorded at a low bit rate.
I agree, the quality sounds almost like AM thru my home stereo. You can see many of the titles indicate the bitrate, such as 32k, 56k, etc. Not really good enough for me to listen to as background music. Maybe back in the days when cassette tapes were the standard, but I've gotten spoiled by CD quality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.