TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Roamio Pro and my remote works as expected. According to the Viewers Guide I should be able to cycle through my tuners while watching live tv by pressing the Live TV Button. However, when I press the LIVE TV button I just get the status bar for the tunner that I am currently on. I can get to the other tuners through the INFO screen but the LIVE TV tuner cycle process would be a nice feature if it worked.

Not sure if this was a feature that got killed in an TIVO update like the ability to transfer shows from my TIVO S3 box.

By the way, I tried using another new remote I purchased from TIVO and had the same results so I think my remote is not the problem.

Don't know if something is broke or if I am doing something wrong.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup that was the problem and your quick fix suggestion worked. Thanks for the help.

Amazingly I had spent 3/4 of an hour talking to Tivo customer support as well as online chat only to be told either that the Live TV button does not work that way (switching tuners) or that I needed to pair my remote to the Roamio again (which did not change anything).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.