TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Ancient Astronaut Theorist
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pilot episode has been leaked onto the internet.

Summary from tv.com :

Damien Lewis stars as a former police officer who, after years of false
imprisonment, returns to the force with a decidedly different philosophy.
Deadwood's Robin Weigert has been added to the cast of the series. She'll play
the boss of Lewis' character, Lt. Davis. Sleeper Cell's Melissa Sagemiller will
play the lawyer who got him out of prison that despite the fact that she is
married, has a spark with Lewis.

· Number crunchin'
31,517 Posts
OK, I'm 10 minutes into this show and I'm hooked.

I am watching the Amazon Unbox download.

The free Unbox download of "Bionic Woman" just disturbed me. Too much superhero violence. But this show seriously intrigues me. There's something about a guy grappling with the fallout of his imprisonment... the psychology of it is fascinating. :up:

· All better
13,605 Posts
Had a chance to watch this weekend also and I am truly impressed. Of course with the cast and creators I had high expectations. I am also glad to see Robin Weigart sober :p.

· Registered
452 Posts
was it me, or was there a photo of the former CEO turned 'Money Manager' on the wall, with a notation under it (40k deposited in bank)?

Also.. I wonder what he did to the guard in prison that caused the guards to hate him...

· Premium Member
19,746 Posts
JustAllie said:
OK, I'm 10 minutes into this show and I'm hooked.

I am watching the Amazon Unbox download.

The free Unbox download of "Bionic Woman" just disturbed me. Too much superhero violence. But this show seriously intrigues me. There's something about a guy grappling with the fallout of his imprisonment... the psychology of it is fascinating. :up:
Thanks for the Unbox heads up!! I didn't realize they were offering pilot eps for free. I have three of them on order... all of them I'm interested in! (I "found" Journeyman elsewhere).

EDIT: Just watched the "Bionic Woman" pilot. It was Just "okay" IMO, but looked outstanding for an Unbox download.

· Now 65 pounds less!
29,891 Posts
Jeff and I watched this last night from Unbox and both really enjoyed it. It definitely has me hooked, as I want to see how Lewis' character ended up in jail and the forces that put him there. :up:

· Registered
1,494 Posts
Some of the main character's antics reminded me of Alan Shore from "Boston Legal." That being said, I feel this is a VERY strong pilot and liked it A LOT. They certainly covered a lot of ground in this pilot, and unlike "Bionic Woman," this one flowed quite nicely.

Great cast (especially the lead) and a terrific concept/script.

SP for sure!

· Seasoned gas passer
12,194 Posts
Just watched this, too. Very good....nice, quirky detective (Monk?)....just hope it's not another cop show....will give it a try.

· Seems Very Friendly
10,616 Posts
Out of the four pilots that I downloaded from unbox. This is the only one I really didn't care for. I may give it another go but I wasn't really impressed, especially given the fact that my schedule will soon be full of stuff to watch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.