TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Save the Moderatоr
34,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This episode is like the complete opposite of the Crossing Jordan episode that it goes with. Everything wrong about it was right about this one. Last week I commented about how Las Vegas was nothing like it used to be the last 2 seasons -- well, this episode seems to have everyone back true to form. And it was a rich episode, too.... lots going on.

And it was a nice creative excuse to keep Jerry O'Connell in his underwear for just about the whole hour. ;)

That view from what may become Danny's new bedroom is awesome. I wonder what it goes for in real life.

· Registered
106 Posts
I got the 'LV' to 'Crossing Jordan' crossover. There was a crime related to LV and LV went to help solve it. What was the purpose of the 'Crossing Jordan" to "LV" crossover. The last time both shows crossed-over each episode was related to a crime.

Regardless of if it made sense, it was more of 'Las Vegas' fluff that I enjoy.

· Fat, Dumb and Happy
3,796 Posts
The nice thing about the crossover, is the two shows don't require you to have seen the other if this is in RE-RUN. You haven't lost anything.

And Sam's Nipples looked good in standard TV as well...

· Well aren't you
7,594 Posts
dswallow said:
That view from what may become Danny's new bedroom is awesome. I wonder what it goes for in real life.
I agree but I doubt he'll take it. I think the whole baseball card scene is going to make him keep the house. course I don't know much about the series so I could be way off.

The Princess had an interesting dress ;)

Glad to see Jerry O'Connell getting some play :D

Didn't realize the Crossing Jordan crossover since I don't really watch that.

· Fat, Dumb and Happy
3,796 Posts
chrispitude said:
That "Persian Paris Hilton", Morann Peri. Wow.

- Chris
She was like 'Paris Hilton' only tan and fit... Did you notice the abs?!?!

Absolutely stunning... Always count on LV for the honeys...

· Registered
1,859 Posts
This was not a crossover. There weren't any plot points to tie the two together, unlike last year, where I was totally lost in LV without watching CJ.

This was just a publicity stunt to get people to watch Crossing Jordan. I won't fall for this trick, ever again.

All in all, it was a good episode for LV.

Is Delinda working for the Las Vegas Tourism Center? It looks like she's going to be working at all the real LV nightclubs to promote them.

· Fat, Dumb and Happy
3,796 Posts
Crossing Jordan is actually a pretty good show. I saw it for the first time last year because of the cross over. It is in my SP. I have to watch LV live though, and TiVo Prison Break.

· Custom User Title
1,628 Posts
I was very annoyed with the Darrell Hammon character. I found it extremely rediculous.

Sam of course is always a vision and its good to see woody get play.

· none
1,721 Posts
busyba said:
Sam's nipples in HD were amazing!
ha, that was the first thing I noticed in that scene, I even backed it up again to make sure thats what I saw because it was SO obvious.
I wonder what they do in scenes like that, keep it extra cold on the set for that scene, or pinch the hell out of them in between takes???

I remember on Sex and the City they had an episode where all the girls were trying out "fake" nipples to see what kind of reaction they got. I get incredibly embarassed in those situations : :eek:

· Snow-ina-ear
435 Posts
Anyone have a copy of Las Vegas from this week they can send me? We recorded Crossing Jordan and just watched it tonight, but did not record Las Vegas because we usually do not watch it. It would be nice to see the remainder of the show. PM me if you do and can. Thanks.

· Poster of News
30,419 Posts
I was hoping the scam dude was actually pulling another scam. that would have added a nice twist. That's so cruel the daughter doing that. I'd disinherit her immediately. The jake thing is getting old for even this show. Danny better bust that lie open soon.

· Señor Member
93,899 Posts
TivoGeezer said:
Anyone have a copy of Las Vegas from this week they can send me? We recorded Crossing Jordan and just watched it tonight, but did not record Las Vegas because we usually do not watch it. It would be nice to see the remainder of the show. PM me if you do and can. Thanks.
Don't have it, sorry. But there was no more story. The Las Vegas episode was a stardalone, it just had Woody and Jordan in it. But you "missed" nothing fromt the CJ line.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.