TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Custom User Title
1,491 Posts
jcondon said:
Just when I thought maybe the show was coming back around. First they pimp the Chevy HHR. Then the Olympics. Like I didn't know the Olympics were on NBC already. They have the rings already on the NBC logo. Like when the Olmpics are going on and they are on all the NBC owned channels it will not dawn on me that the Olympics are on.

This weeks episode wasn't so off the wall compared to many others of this season. I thought maybe just maybe they were going to return to semi decent shows. I was so glad we didn't have to see the ghost of Monica.

I think I am close to deleting this season pass.
I'm totally with you 100%.

First off...I am sorry to say that I am pretty sick of the Olympics. When it was every four years, it was something to look forward too; but now I am all Olympicked-out. So with that in mind, I was not amused by NBC's futile attempt to garner interest in the Olympics.

As for this episode in general...just not very good. I was expecting them to show a "Monica" ghost and am relieved that they did not. This show has gotten pretty bad, especially with Monica's death.

I'm giving it two more eps then I may delete my season pass.

Rediculous.

· Custom User Title
1,491 Posts
JTAnderson said:
And here I thought that was an improvement.
Ahhh...good catch. Yes, I found her character to be dreadful; but her actual death was rediculous. It was like the writers stopped trying.

· Custom User Title
1,491 Posts
pmyers said:
I think I'd like to see a reoccuring villian on this show....somebody that they keep trying to catch but just gets away.
Like Doc Oc? or Lex Luther?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.