TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
ndunlavey said:
Is it common for BBC4 data to be there only for a week in advance? Right now, I've got precious little for a week today, and from Sunday onwards just 4-hour slots saying "BBC4 Television".
Same for me right now. I don't often look that far ahead on BBC3 or 4 so not sure. I can see data to saturday fine, sunday onwards is the 4-hour slots. Same goes for BBC3. If I look at BBC1 or 2 it's showing data all the way to the saturday after that (4th Feb). My last succesful EPG call was today at lunchtime. Weird but you're not alone.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
ozsat said:
It is usual for the main BBC and ITV channels to only have data until the Friday of the next week - the data would have only just been released by them. So on a Saturday (yesterday) - the data would end on Friday of the next week (27th Jan).
Yeah, but no but yeah but no but .... BBC1 was showing a week more data than BBC3 or 4.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
ozsat said:
Because BBC1/BBC2 got downloaded on Saturday - but BBC 3/4 were on Sunday.
Ahhaaaaaaaaaa :eek: I always assumed that every time I did an update call, I'd get one more day of data tagged onto the end of each channel. Or if I did a call every 3 days, I'd get 3 days tagged onto the end of each channel. But you're saying an extra week are tagged onto the end of BBC1/2 on saturdays and for BBC3/4 on sundays. Well I'm enlightened. Good to know next time I'm flying on a sunday, I'll force a daily call in the morning rather than wait for it's natural time :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.