TiVo Community Forum banner
341 - 347 of 347 Posts

·
I am Groot!
57,962 Posts
If you're upset about one TV show or movie being filmed in a place other than where it's set -- and having visible clues that give away the actual filming location -- I have some sad news for you about at least half of the TV shows and movies that have ever been made.
Not that YOU would ever notice such a thing!

:unsure:

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,718 Posts
At some point San Francisco moved to Vancouver. And we didn't even get a postcard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The part that cracks me up is that they already sent an unmanned drone through the crack and it ended disastrously so then they decided to send a live person in a larger aircraft through the crack. Clearly, anything with modern technology does not survive the journey through the crack so these geniuses decide to send an aircraft through it. Why not send a hot air balloon that is completely passive into the rift and see how that goes?
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Plus the people down below the rift could build one on their own out of some vines, wood, etc. for the basket, maybe find some Paracord for holding it to the balloon, and make a balloon out of sheets or something. Fuel could be either wood or gasoline from cars around the area. Have the lightest adult go up in it and then they can send someone back through with a legit hot air balloon once the one person goes up and back to the future.

341 - 347 of 347 Posts