TiVo Community Forum banner
301 - 320 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
There's a lot to unpack about the finale. So if I got it figured out right, Gavin, Izzy, and Ella/Lilly are now in prehistoric Seattle presumably in the same time as the La Brea sinkhole crew. Isaiah/Gavin isin 1988 near Topanga, and who the hell knows where Riley, Josh, Lilly/Ella have gone off to I'd have to say 1988 since that's where Lilly was found and we haven't had any reason to think that the wormhole(s) deposit different people in different time frames.

Not to mention that Aldridge says they're responsible for the sinkholes/time travel and leads Scott to this modern solar powered building.

At least we get some answers and I expect S2 will follow 1988 and 10,000 bce and leave 2021 behind as there's no one there we need to follow.

·
All About Footwork
32,298 Posts
The writers do not seem to be aware that those traps only work on animals because animals do not have hands. The trap is made specifically so humans can open them but animals cannot.

Reactions: LlamaLarry

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Did whats-his-name just forget about taking the drugs and gold with him to 1988?
And why would she try to break the chain on the trap when the both of them could just pry it open? It can’t be that strong a trap as it didn’t seem to break her leg (and where did the forged chain come from anyway?)

Love the lazy writers on this show :)

·
I am Groot!
64,305 Posts
At least we get some answers and I expect S2 will follow 1988 and 10,000 bce and leave 2021 behind as there's no one there we need to follow.
...although we may see what the 1988 crew was up to leading up to 2021 (could Josh and Riley have had anything to do with the origin of the sinkholes?).

We also need to find out who Grandpa was in the modern era, before he went to the distant past. And who Isaiah's parents were?

·
All About Footwork
32,298 Posts
isn't it 10,000 BC? why do people here keep saying 50,000 BC?

Reactions: justen_m

·
All About Footwork
32,298 Posts
I watched the first two episodes last night. Does it get any better? I hope so, because it's pretty darn bad so far.
Did you experience Under the Dome (aka Under the Dumb)? if you did, you can approach this one the same way: enjoy the absurdity of it...

we watch it BECAUSE it's bad...then we come here and laugh about it.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
There will be a season 2, so at least you won't have any unresolved cliffhangers
That's actually the main reason I didn't start watching the show right away. When it comes to big budget sci-fi shows like this, I've been burned many times in the past. More often than not, the show only lasts one season and ends on a cliffhanger. In fact, this just happened last season with Debris. Against my better judgement, I watched the show before knowing if it was renewed or not. Sure enough, it had a crazy cliffhanger ending and then was cancelled a few days later. Very frustrating!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
And forget the harness, the cow has a serial number. ;)
How did the cow get down there without breaking it's legs? did uit just wander into one of those lights that was like the one on the hill?

...although we may see what the 1988 crew was up to leading up to 2021 (could Josh and Riley have had anything to do with the origin of the sinkholes?).

We also need to find out who Grandpa was in the modern era, before he went to the distant past. And who Isaiah's parents were?
We know that Silas (Isaiah's grandpa) was one of the scientists working on the time travel/sinkhole project. How Isaiah/gavin wound up in the past and who his parents are is something I think we'll find out next season. Here's a fun though icky thought, Josh and Riley are Isaiah's parents. Silas is future Gavin. Everything is a closed circle.

301 - 320 of 347 Posts