TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 17 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I would expect that finding water would be a bigger concern.

The “Government” says it’s a rescue mission, but if they don’t have ulterior motives, I’ll be disappointed.

The poor acting is really distracting.
Dialogue not much better — “I know your going on a dangerous mission to save my family, but before you go, we need to discuss how you &$#@‘d my wife”

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Right?? Not only does she not use the stick, she actively throws it away. Even if you are confident that the river won't get deeper (why?) of course you'd still keep the stick to look for submerged rocks and just to keep your balance!

I guess on the farm where she grew up they didn't have any rivers or creeks.

Even stupider is that it turns out it doesn't even have any purpose in the plot! It would be dumb if they had her toss it away to make something else work better, but it's even sillier to do it for no reason.

I know it's a little thing. But sometimes little things bug me more than big things. It just screams sloppiness and carelessness.
That's not really a little thing. As you said, it's sloppy writing and directing.

…and a 2nd Saber Tooth Tiger killed and left behind.
Are they all Vegans? :)

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Does the “dealer” really think that he’ll be rescued and be able to smuggle the drugs back with him? And why did the 2 guys take all the heroin for the operation when they only needed a little? And the daughter is supposed to know medical procedures and didn’t know that the heroin could be used as an anesthetic?
And, and, and……. ;)

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
“She said Santa Monica, that’s miles from here”
Me: Wow, how can they get there in time?
“You can use the Jeep, I just got is started”
Me: Great timing, Jeep Guy, but how can they find it?
“I can navigate by the stars, learned it in Basic”
Me: but what about the terrain?
“I’m pretty sure it’s flatlands to the ocean”
Me: How could you possibly know that, stoner guy

I Love this show :)

1 - 17 of 52 Posts