TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Kid Nation 10/10/07

5K views 95 replies 38 participants last post by  justapixel 
I would like to see Taylor booted off the council, but I have no opinion about her leaving the show. It's not that she shouldn't get to be part of the experience -- but she doesn't have the personality or the skills to assume a leadership position. She's dragging down her team and the whole city with her lack of leadership, and there are plenty of other kids who would do a much better job and should have the chance.

bareyb said:
If it's in the previews then it's public domain no? You can bet the same "promos" will be all over the tube for the next week. Not exactly a spoiler since it doesn't spoil anything. Now if I knew who the winners were going to be that would be a spoiler. I don't think spoiler rules apply in this case but hey mods feel free to spoilerize anything you deem inappropriate.
I don't have a personal issue with it, as I do watch previews. But, the TV Talk forum rules do discuss this issue explicitly, and they define materials in the previews as being spoilers that should be tagged. Some people do get mad about it. I was just trying to pass that along in a nice way; I've seen threads devolve into flame wars on this issue and I was hoping to prevent that. :)

MitchO said:
I think the kids took the religious books (negative points to green leader girl for continually calling them "bibles") more for the BOOK aspect than the religion one. I'm guessing a lot of these kids are voracious readers.
I had the exact same thought. They haven't been shown reading anything this whole time -- I'm guessing they weren't allowed to bring any personal books with them. I would have been desperate for something to read if I were one of those kids.

Oh, Barey? Your post references next week's previews. Might want to spoiler-tag it before someone yells at you. :)

I typed this last week but didn't post it. I hate to speak ill of a child. But Taylor . . . man, what a little brat.

I hope she learns some kind of lesson from the feedback she is getting here -- but based on what we've seen so far, I doubt it. Sad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.