TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Kid Nation 10/10/07

5K views 95 replies 38 participants last post by  justapixel 
Still digging this show.

I do hope the subject of religion is done -- it went just as expected and was actually kinda dull.

... and for once I thought this was the week to go for the "fun" prize. While I'm not terribly religical myself, it seems that I could take 40 days (and 40 nights) off of church.

Several comments cracked me up:

Campbell: "Let's do something fun. Looking at cows is fun."

Cody: "I need to get over my gal. I'm going to go down a root beer."

newsposter said:
ok maybe the kids were smart..golf in snow not equal to fun but books is a diversion
I saw a few kids drinking cocoa that they won from the previous week. Let's see if anyone's reading the holy word going forward.

At least one kid was playing jawbreaker putt putt (which looked like no fun at all).

Neenahboy said:
I was really disappointed that the yellow team is cooking again. Taylor as a laborer would have been a whole new level of awesomeness. :D
I was a bit ashamed as my wife caught me rooting for the green team when there were just two teams left. :eek:

JLucPicard said:
Unless one of the kids were actually jeoaprdizing the/some other kids' life or well-being or stealing or something of that sort, I can't see the producers actually removing someone from the show.

If Taylor was voted off the council and made 'one of the common people', I don't know that I could see her taking orders well. If Zach, for instance, became the council person for the yellow team, she would need to follow his leading and I'm not sure how she'd handle that.

If there are wide-open elections for all council seats and she doesn't win one, then I could see her maybe sticking around, but from what I've seen of her so far, I'm still not sure how she'd handle not being 'the boss'.
I think she'd do a lot of the same. Bark orders, goof off, shirk her responsibilities. Even if she's not on the council. :)

Beauty Queens know they're right -- it really doesn't matter much what others think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.