1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
It's Just TV
26,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Oh Hell yeah! I loved Justified. But setting him Detroit? I'm not sure how that will work. I never read the book it's based on, so it may work.

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,000 Posts

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,000 Posts
Unfortunately no word on when in that linked article

·
Cheesehead
11,384 Posts
Will this air on FX? Or just streaming via FX/Hulu? I loved Justified, and I can imagine how something set in Detroit would work. If this airs on FX, hoorah! If it is only of FX/Hulu streaming, I piss on their graves!!!

·
Excellent.
23,395 Posts
Was just coming here to post this. The revival trend has not gone all that well for once-ended series, but I think this one could be an exception since it is new material from Leonard himself, and it seems like it is not aiming to be the same show (different setting and presumably largely different characters other than Raylan). So... (y)

·
Registered
962 Posts
I read the novel ("City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit") a while ago.
It was written long before Raylan Givens was created, but it should be easily re-purposed because the main character is a coolly reckless detective.
Just requested it from my library. Can't wait for this series!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Will this air on FX? Or just streaming via FX/Hulu? I loved Justified, and I can imagine how something set in Detroit would work. If this airs on FX, hoorah! If it is only of FX/Hulu streaming, I piss on their graves!!!
Disney owns both FX and Hulu, so it depend on who they make it for. If made for the FX channel, then it will air on both FX and Hulu. However, Disney could use this to get people to subscribe to Hulu, so it would end up on "FX on Hulu". I know not the answer you want to hear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts