TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Well-Known Mumbler
12,422 Posts
jgerry said:
Anyone seen Code Monkeys on G4 yet?
I saw previews, and it looked appalling. But the song "Code Monkey" by Jonathan Coulton is really good. (No relation to the show; I just had to mention that.)

Re: Cops 2.0, they were already doing that with Star Trek, much more tragically. On the other hand, they get points for showing uncut Trek (not edited for time, like it is on most channels nowadays) as well.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
jgerry said:
Let's face it, G4 sucks. Pretty much, I just leave it on to look at Olivia Munn's boobs. :)
:up: :up: :up:

It's too bad that G4 has become a jack of all trades and a master of none. Someone desperately needs to right that ship.

(But leave Attack Of The Show! on the air, please, even if I only watch it for the movie, DVD, and TV news.)

·
Notable Member
117,522 Posts
FilmCritic3000 said:
:up: :up: :up:

It's too bad that G4 has become a jack of all trades and a master of none. Someone desperately needs to right that ship.

(But leave Attack Of The Show! on the air, please, even if I only watch it for the movie, DVD, and TV news.)
trust me.. It won't happen.

As someone who really used to like another specialty network (Food Network), I feel your pain.

Seek out the good (like hot women) and forget the rest.

:)

·
Registered
New Custom Title
94,444 Posts
Warren said:
that G4 sucks so bad that I don't even consider it to be a network

G4 who?
Oh, I get it now (I think.)

I guess I got confused because you've posted similar questions before... and followed up that you weren't joking. Like here. So please understand if I don't give you the benefit of the doubt. :)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.