TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,434 Posts
Wait a minute (maybe I'm behind in this game) - isn't that the Manson family?
Yes. John Oliver agreed to tweet out their slogan, "Families make good go round", and then threw in a pic of a "family" for fun. Because, you know, he's John Oliver.

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,434 Posts
These are the types of reasons why I've been so hesitant to go solar. if feels like a game, a scam every time I talk to one of these companies.
There are different ways to "go solar", and clearly from reading some of these posts here, some homeowners chose poorly.

But there seem to be many of us here who are happy, and whether thru luck or research, have systems that have proven themselves to be successful.

Edit: I just realized this isn't the "Solar Thread", but the JO thread. @Steveknj if you want more solar info, check out the solar thread in Happy Hour.

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,434 Posts
So what exactly does John Oliver do the rest of the time? I mean, he's probably well paid enough that he doesn't NEED to work the rest of the year, but I would think he does just because. He seems to have small roles in TV and movies but there must be more he does during his off time.
He and his staff spend the entire off-season watching local news shows (and Fox & Friends) 24-7, to find segments for: And Now This...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts