TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Skin cancer I need like a hole in the head.
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To add to the 24 thread, Garofalo will date Alan. "Her characted is a deeply, deeply damaged woman", says producer Chuck Lorre.
So Jeneane will be appearing on at least two shows this season. This is the greatest thing to happen to television since the cathode ray tube. Ratings will surely double this season.

·
wait.. I did what?
15,338 Posts
woo hoo! Janeane will get me to watch almost anything, and on my favorite comedy no less!

My enthusiasm for her goes way back to seeing her live at "play it again sam's" in Allston when she was still in RI if I remember correctly, she was always one of the more normal and approachable folks that played the room, folks that remember the location will understand why that was a big deal.

Diane

·
Grumpy Poster
53,132 Posts
I think Janeane is highly underrated. I really liked her in "The Truth About Cats and Dogs."

Having said that, I probably won't be watching "2 1/2 Men" or "24," anyway. I don't watch TV shows with numbers in them. Except for "Numb3rs." :p :D

·
North Shore MA
1,513 Posts
Any one pause the TIVO at the end and of 2 and 1/2 Men and read Chuck Lorre's comments. The ones on the screen for about a half a second with a white background? I just started reading them, however I have been watching/recording 2 and 1/2 men since the beginning.

I will say its worth taking the time to pause and read them, press clear to clear the status bar at the bottom of your screen.

·
wait.. I did what?
15,338 Posts
JLucPicard said:
ALL the time. Some of them are pretty hilarious! :D
Chuck Lorre has them for all his shows on his web site, including some other humorous tidbits that show his "not so fond" recollections of previous shows he's worked on.

Chuck's Place

·
Skin cancer I need like a hole in the head.
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
THIS JUST IN!

Garofalo, great American, role-model and inspiration to all, will be on Real Time with Bill Maher Friday, Sept. 21.
That makes three shows she'll be on this season. Want to try for four?

·
ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
billboard_NE said:
Any one pause the TIVO at the end and of 2 and 1/2 Men and read Chuck Lorre's comments. The ones on the screen for about a half a second with a white background? I just started reading them, however I have been watching/recording 2 and 1/2 men since the beginning.

I will say its worth taking the time to pause and read them, press clear to clear the status bar at the bottom of your screen.
Yup always a good read.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.