TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Is This Strange Or What?

788 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MScottC 
#1 ·
I have a Sony Series 1 box with lifetime subscription activated in 1999. This unit does qualify for the grandfather program to switch lifetime to another unit free of charge. This morning I spoke to a customer service rep and he told me that tivo wasn't accepting the grandfather program on the new Tivo HD. I asked to speak to someone else and was told the same thing. WTF? has anyone heard of this? :confused:

Thanks Keymar

#2 ·
blazer21 said:
I have a Sony Series 1 box with lifetime subscription activated in 1999. This unit does qualify for the grandfather program to switch lifetime to another unit free of charge. This morning I spoke to a customer service rep and he told me that tivo wasn't accepting the grandfather program on the new Tivo HD. I asked to speak to someone else and was told the same thing. WTF? has anyone heard of this? :confused:

Thanks Keymar
Search this forum. This was discussed some time last week. One CSR claimed it wasn't being honnored.. a day or so later, it was being honored.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.