TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Toshiba RX-20 Tivos, paid $399 after rebate for each. Is the price of Tivo Plus the same for people with or without Basic Tivo, since I'm sure the higher price of the unit is because of the basic.

·
Notable Member
117,569 Posts
victory1 said:
I have 2 Toshiba RX-20 Tivos, paid $399 after rebate for each. Is the price of Tivo Plus the same for people with or without Basic Tivo, since I'm sure the higher price of the unit is because of the basic.
No discount that I am aware of.

Isn't that a DVD Burner model? If so, that would explain the price difference over a standard TiVo.

·
Wear Your Mask!
63,415 Posts
victory1 said:
There is a discount for the additional Tivo sub, but that's available to everyone. IIRC 1st one is $12.95 and the 2nd thru 5th? is $6.95. The discount also applies if you have a single unit on a lifetime sub. No discounts on lifetime subs, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.