TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, I did "just google it" btw, but only found out about the long break a couple of months ago..

BTW, I have TONS of old ones recorded (in SD) I haven't watched.. so mostly I was just curious.. (but I did have about as many Seth Myers episodes not too long ago and have eaten into that backlog a bunch -- for Seth, I watch mostly the news bits and skip most interviews)

I just noticed that e.g. there aren't even eps through next week, and it's not even listed on
Late Night TV Talk Show Lineups Page anymore.

·
Premium Member
15,961 Posts
I saw something that said Jan 18 but, checking the Tivo Guide, I show an ep from 1/3/22 on that date. Also that 1/18 date appears to be old news (from 10/20). It's like there is nothing current about him or the show.

Odd how you can't find anything on it. I read recently about some kind of issues he has that occurred as a result of an operation and that he's suing, but that's about the extent of it.

I hope he's ok!!

·
Registered
13,173 Posts
Looks like the surgery was in 2020 and has some permanent affects even though they don’t say what at all.

Recently, he was on holiday in South Africa with Minka Kelly.

·
Premium Member
15,961 Posts
Tomorrow, Tues 1/18, I'm showing a 'new' episode that is scheduled to record. However, for the synopsis, it shows "January 3, 2022".

Soooo, who knows. I'll let it record and see what I get.

·
Registered
26,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tomorrow, Tues 1/18, I'm showing a 'new' episode that is scheduled to record. However, for the synopsis, it shows "January 3, 2022".
yeah first couple of episodes had the wrong dates in the 'title' but were new.. (again I literally have like a year or more of eps.. and yes, SOME time I will go back and watch or skim through these.. just like I went through a big chunk of Seth Myers episodes and I'm finally back to where he is back on set..) so yeah some eon I may have a big hard drive crash and lose them all, but was just curious at the time anyway. (all of these late night shows have messed up/missing season/ep numbers often, so I have to watch in date order rather than season order anyway, to watch in broadcast order)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts