TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Seasoned gas passer
12,207 Posts
From Harmony's (Logitech's) help page --

The website will automatically convert your existing Configuration to the correct format for your new remote. To ensure that the conversion is complete, please follow the instructions below:

1. Install the latest Software onto your computer by following the instructions in your Quick Start User Guide.
2. After installing the software, a web browser will open automatically and direct you to the Account Information page.
3. Click on the link 'I already have an account!'. You will be directed to the user login page.
4. Login to your account as normal.
5. Click on the 'Connectivity' link from your home page and then follow the instructions to download and run a connectivity check.
6. Update the remote as normal.

· Seasoned gas passer
12,207 Posts
jenhudson said:
Thanks so much! And I have to say I'm an idiot--I totallydidn't even think to check their website! D'oh! I just immediately came here! I guess that says something about TCF though!
Yep, this place is great. I've even posted some suggestions on tweaking Harmony remotes to make them a bit more responsive with a TiVo. Has to do with interkey delays and repeats. Makes it nearly as responsive as the peanut. Gotta love TCF ;)!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.