TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Annoyingly ephemeral
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this question (more or less) asked here before - but the other discussion I found went quickly off the rails without resolution. So I figured it was worth bringing it up again.

My Bolt with Lifetime is sitting on 20.7.4-RC42. Is it possible to keep it there without removing it from the network completely, since that would obviously render it mostly useless once the program guide ran out?

Thank you.

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
Light a candle & live a good life. It's all you can control. But there is a high probability that TE3 is not going anywhere. However I have seen speculation that it may get the pre-roll commercials added. But that won't require TE4.

·
Registered
317 Posts
If pre roll happens on my TE3, I am done with TiVo after almost 20 years, time to move on. This is probably the last generation I will be on and will move to another option such as streaming, my kids don't care about a DVR since everything they watch is on YouTube, Netflix, etc... am technical and don't mind a little extra effort to move to another option, here's hoping TiVo project management is paying attention to their loyal customer base.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.