TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
a rkester says what?
14,221 Posts
I'd love to have DTVHD but I cannot bring myself to spend $11 a month plus cost of receivre (yes I know theres a rebate but i still have to ponyup $200 at first for a reciever). And the fact that there are only 4 channels I might watch in HD (dont like sports so ESPN1/2 are worthless). Just doesnt seem very money friendly right now. Besides Im hoping to see them move to more HD content soon with the MP4 stuff and get on board then.

·
a rkester says what?
14,221 Posts
i just cant believe that there arent more HD channels on DTV... I mean, seriously. These guys have like 3490348 channels of crap, why cant they have some HD crap too?

Keep holding out for the new mp4 systems and maybe an announcement on more channels. I dont want to spend money on a receiver until I know Im going to get at least 10-20 channels of HD content.

I mean, didnt Voom have at least that many? (Yeah yeah sure they went out of business, but thats beside the point here)

And if DTV will come thru with more HD channels I will bite maybe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.