TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2,631 Posts
BBQ Chicken said:
I'm new to HD, just got a set. .... I just want to watch NFL games in HD.
Just realize that not only will you have to pay $250 (or whatever it is) for Sunday Ticket - and ~ $10 per month for D* HD, you will also have to pay $99 per year to get SportsFan - which is required to get Sunday Ticket in HD. (And hopefully &$*%& CBS will get their *$&% together soon and start broadcasting more than 3 games per week in HD).

·
2,631 Posts
From the OP:

BBQ Chicken said:
...I just want to watch NFL games in HD.
Just have to take a second again to say that CBS sucks - only broadcasting three games a week in HD. I keep on hearing that's it all due to bandwidth issues, and I've been saying all year that that is BS, and I think this week proves it. The game today was HD, and they only have two games tomorrow in HD. Seems to me that they are just too cheap to buy enough HD equipment for all games. All year long they have had two early games in HD and one late game in HD - where does the bandwidth limitation come in??

I'm sick of hearing that they are #1 for NFL coverage - people don't choose CBS over Fox - they choose to watch the games CBS broadcasts over than the games that Fox broadcasts. It has nothing to do with the fact that the game is on CBS and has everything to do with the teams that are playing. I could go on and on about why they suck, but I'm sure it's all common knowledge.

/rant
/hijack

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.