TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Jake & Adam's dad
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this show is as good as dead if there are barely any episode threads. I still kinda like it, but it's disappointing they dropped the whole Stillson arc.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ya, I'm still watching. I'm a couple of eps behind because of vacations. I'm confused if tonights ep is new or not.

Jon

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Still watching it, and mostly enjoying it since the reboot. If it'll make you feel better I'll start a thread if nobody else has after I watch it. :D

·
Jake & Adam's dad
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jboehm said:
Ya, I'm still watching. I'm a couple of eps behind because of vacations. I'm confused if tonights ep is new or not.

Jon
Doesn't it air on Sundays? I believe the next episode is new. There was a preview in last week's episode. For some reason there is no description on TiVo and it is marked a repeat. Apparently it isn't coded that way because my FRO SP picked it up.

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
I keep watching but because of the info USA/tribune is giving to Dish my DishNetwork DVR is picking up all the repeats of both Dead Zone and The 4400. And yes, new episodes air on Sundays.

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
13,749 Posts
I'm still watching, barely. I have 3 episodes sitting on the tivo waiting to be watched, but there's other things that are more important to me. This isn't a MUST SEE show anymore, but I'm sticking with it. Reboot or not, the show's always had very few arc episodes vs. standalones. Plus they're working hard doing character development on the new sherriff. It should pick up soon.

Greg

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'm still watching and enjoying it. It amazes me that they can keep making interesting "catches" on his ability, like last week's hospital episode. Just when I thought they've played out the creative ideas, they come up with a new one. The show is different, but not gone, yet.

·
bUU
10,671 Posts
I suppose they could revitalize the show with
a relationship between the two (remaining) main characters,
but that would be a relatively significant change to the tenor of the series.

At this point, we're just burning it to DVD to watch aboard flight when we go on vacation. Other than that, unless they bring it back in HD, I think this will be our last season watching it.

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,970 Posts
jimborst said:
I keep watching but because of the info USA/tribune is giving to Dish my DishNetwork DVR is picking up all the repeats of both Dead Zone and The 4400. And yes, new episodes air on Sundays.
Mike20878 said:
Doesn't it air on Sundays? I believe the next episode is new. There was a preview in last week's episode. For some reason there is no description on TiVo and it is marked a repeat. Apparently it isn't coded that way because my FRO SP picked it up.
This is a common problem with USA. I also see this with MONK.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I am still recording and watching it, but I'm not sure why. The show has been pretty dreadful for the last two seasons, and it's even worse now that the show has been whittled down (cheapened) to two or three recurring characters.

·
where is this place?
2,764 Posts
I'm still watching it. Mostly because I went to school up there and think its funny how they portray Bangor in some of the City scenes.

·
I've never farded
1,327 Posts
My wife still watches it. I don't, so I have no idea if she still likes it or not...but she watches it.

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,970 Posts
I gave up on it into last season....the only episode of this year's I watched was the one with the girl on the train....because I love trains....

·
I am Spartacus!
28,560 Posts
I am watching it, but as was said, not as a 'must see' . I actually didn't like the one on the train and enjoyed the hospital one, but not the ending. We shall see.

·
Grey Warden Reject
4,312 Posts
When they made the changes they made, I was a lone voice of reason saying people should give them a chance to do something with it. I've gave them a few weeks and promptly canceled the season pass. Sorry to see it go.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
I have only watched a few episodes this year. I like the characters so I will keep up with it until they cancel it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts