TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Atlanta, GA Comcast standard cable.

Sometime during the day, one of my Tivo's received a channel change for Spike TV to move from channel 76 to channel 78. This is apparently incorrect as Spike is still channel 76. How do I corrcet this?

As soon as I discovered this, I reconnected to the Tivo server but it was still incorrect.

I have two Tivo's and the other machine still has the correct lineup.

I am recording the Star Trek Voyager series on Spike and at 1:00am this morning it(the Tivo with wrong lineup) recorded the show correctly, so apparently something happened since then?

Spike is the only incorrect station as of now.

·
Just hangin'
30,962 Posts
Check the Zap2It.com website to see what it thinks is your lineup. It's possible that Tribune (TiVo's guide supplier) jumped the gun with respect to a future lineup change. If that website is different from the cable, then call your cable company and ask why.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, Zap2it has the lineup accurate.

Guess I'll just have to file a support request with Tivo.

Thanks a lot.

Edit: Turns out this was a correct lineup change. I guess there was juat a days discrepancy between Tivo changing and Comcast changing.

Alls well now. Spike is now ch 78 on Comcast Atlanta.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.