TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first and foremost, i work for TiVo. Yes its true....i know stuff....any questions, ask me anything....i have answers, im here mostly to fix things like tech questions and mistakes and as a spokesperson.....they dont know im doing this, they dont want tivo employees posting on here, but i will....so yea bring it on.....i ll let you guys know anything i can....

·
Registered
10 Posts
i sent in a request to update the channel listings for my cable company a while ago and my zip code was added however the channels that were missing weren't. Will I get a message via e-mail that the channels have been added or will I have to go through the setup again to see if the channels have been added or should I assume that the channels weren't added and make a new request to have the channels added? If I do need to make a new request is it better to do it over the phone or through the website?

·
Premium Member
58,086 Posts
Iknowstuff said:
first and foremost, i work for TiVo. Yes its true....i know stuff....any questions, ask me anything....i have answers, im here mostly to fix things like tech questions and mistakes and as a spokesperson.....they dont know im doing this, they dont want tivo employees posting on here, but i will....so yea bring it on.....i ll let you guys know anything i can....
There have always been Tivo employees who openly post on here. Pony, Shanan, Steve, Richard Bullwinkle before them.

You're full of crap.

·
I'm back!
35,880 Posts
peter108 said:
Will I get a message via e-mail that the channels have been added?
You'll get a message on the TiVo telling you about the lineup change.

There's a page at tivo.com to report lineup issues - they're looking for more specific information than your zipcode (e.g., what channels are missing or on the wrong channel number) so they can investigate and correct the issue.

·
Banned
5,556 Posts
Iknowstuff said:
, im here mostly to fix things like tech questions and mistakes and as a spokesperson.....
What are the bit rates for analog recordings on the TiVo HD? What are the resolutions?

What chip does the TiVo HD use to encode analog recordings?

What is the name of TiVo's Chief Marketing Officer?

What TiVo executive worked at Discovery Communications prior to coming to TiVo?

·
Lord of Darkness
1,554 Posts
When is the Series 4 Tivo unit coming out with the 10 000 GB HD, 4 Cablecards, Built in GPS System and the ability to warp us anywhere we wish to go like on Star Trek :D

·
I can't explain
25,527 Posts
hefe said:
Thunder stolen.

C'mon now, Iknowstuff might be good peaple.

:p
yes, he might. Need to see some more posts to know for sure. I would think a TiVo employee though who identifies himself as such in such a cntradictory way.

"as a spokesperson.....they dont know im doing this, they dont want tivo employees posting on here, but i will.."

Hopefully a real TiVo employee would be smart enough to know employees of TiVo would read the post and then umm.......... know

·
Rebus Philbin
38,671 Posts
ZeoTiVo said:
yes, he might. Need to see some more posts to know for sure. I would think a TiVo employee though who identifies himself as such in such a cntradictory way.
I must have zoomed you. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.