TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Now 65 pounds less!
29,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...what would your team name be?

Jeff and I have not made it a secret that we would love to be contestants on TAR. So, we have spent considerably more time than we probably should thinking of what our team name would be.

Our contenders are:
Team What Do You Want To Do? (Since we can never make a decision)
Team Pinky and the Brain (but we hate that our fellow contestants would not know who is who)

And our favorite:
Team Spaghetti...and Blankets!

So...what team name would you choose?

· B. Meisterburger
1,131 Posts
It doesn't matter. No team since Guido has been able to pick their own team name, afaik. The forums always give them better (and more accurate) names anyway. Thats part of the fun participating in the forum discussions! :D

· That A-hole
20,023 Posts
firerose818 said:
Our contenders are:
Team What Do You Want To Do? (Since we can never make a decision)
Team Pinky and the Brain (but we hate that our fellow contestants would not know who is who)
Wait, so you wouldn't actually use Team Cheerose? Or Team FireDude?

What about Team Quack? :)

I think I would use Team Kvetch, since that's all I'd do

· LivingLippy.com
33,214 Posts
Team Kissyface? :D

I haven't given it much thought because I could NEVER be on this show. I suck at directions and I get frustrated WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too quickly. I have told hubby he can do it with whoever he wants, except me...unless he wants to make EVERY decision.

· Banned
21,195 Posts
TBDigital said:
It doesn't matter. No team since Guido has been able to pick their own team name, afaik. The forums always give them better (and more accurate) names anyway. Thats part of the fun participating in the forum discussions! :D
I think the bowling mom's were pretty successful at getting that to stick.

My name with anyone would be Team Baldy......... At lease since the Weight loss, it won't be team fat and baldy.....

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,425 Posts
TBDigital said:
+1. Unless you have something that really defines you as a team (former beauty queens, bowling moms, hippies, etc.), you really shouldn't be making up your own nickname.

· Registered
169 Posts
My BFF (best female friend) and I would be Team Diva.

We have taken a couple of vacations together since her divorce (the Divas and La Dolce Vita and the Divas in the Desert) and seem to have a knack when travelling together to get a lot of assistance and "perks." We're also very savvy travellers (both travel up to 80% of the time on business and experienced in navigating public transportation in foreign countries) and between the two of us are conversant in 5 languages. We would kick butt!

· WiiMomma
14,139 Posts
Inundated and I have talked a lot about going on the race but I can't seem to get him past the talking part. Team Reluctant? Seriously, though, as friends on this board, perhaps Team Tivo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.