TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like my Tivo Bolt+ to be able to access my slingbox in another state so I can watch local sports on my main TV. I don't want to have to use the source button to switch HDMI ports to connect my tablet or laptop. We should be able to do it directly from the Tivo. The same for showtime, startz, etc. We should be able to get those apps on the Tivo box for a straightforward experience. thanks

·
Registered
27,636 Posts
Thanks for that link.

Rather humorously, TiVo's suggestion form provides:
If you provide any feedback to TiVo regarding future products or services, you hereby transfer to TiVo all right, title and interest in and to such feedback, and TiVo will be completely free to implement, use, modify or otherwise exploit, in any way, your idea, suggestion or materials (or any part thereof) without any payment or other obligation to you. You shall, without demanding any further consideration, cooperate with TiVo and provide all assistance requested by TiVo that is reasonably necessary, proper or advisable to carry out and make effective the foregoing
And so, if you make a suggestion to TiVo, you legally are obligated to "provide all assistance requested by TiVo that is reasonably necessary, proper or advisable to carry out and make effective" TiVo's implementation, use, modification or exploitation of your idea or suggestion. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.