TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wild Hair
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching my saved Reruns. No DVD sets yet so.

In episode "In God we Trust" Barry was sued by his secretary for calling him a ****. this is the same guy that sued the Army "Sgt Johnson will not be calling anyone Pvt. **** again."

it appears that this is Barry Son. See. "The Cabin Show" they talked about fathers taking there sons out for a weekend and Michael calls Barrys office and the guy says that Barry was in Reno. "Oh yeah Barry says allot of things"

I love this show. Just watching the Reruns makes jokes funny :)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Speaking of the ep., "Out on a Limb", I noticed something watching it the other night.

Someone here mentioned on the forum how during this Season the ep "Forget Me Now" had the scene where after Rita has been drugged and beaten by the Bluths, they set her on a bench which has an ad for "Wee Britian", but the way they arrange Rita on the bench it reads "Wee Brain", a reference to Rita's condition.

OK, back to "Out on a Limb". Before Buster goes into the ocean, he is sitting on a bench with a recruiting ad for the Army Office. Notice what it reads as Buster is sitting on it.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.