TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
U.S. Army (ret.)
1,786 Posts
This is a rant, plain and simple. I'm annoyed and I want to complain about it. If that's not your thing, kindly move along.
I DO appreciate reading "rants" like yours that are factual and not just emotional venting (and I particularly liked that handy caveat you wrote at the outset to fend off the trolls :rolleyes:). Having said that, I also hope that the mere posting of your complaints will have a certain cathartic effect and that you are now feeling less frustrated.:)

The good news is that you have already gotten several very helpful responses (all of which I second) which should rectify a couple of the issues that are irking you. If it's any consolation, I remain extremely happy with my Roamio Pro and Mini (on TE3 now and forever until Rovi pries it from my cold, dead hands :D), so you can be fairly confident that there are alternatives out there in the TiVo ecosphere--whether you stick with your Bolt and just tweak some settings, revert from TE4 to TE3, or swap the Bolt for a Roamio.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.