TiVo Community Forum banner
841 - 845 of 845 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I'm curious to know how the episode cover art works in Hydra. Some episodes have it, and some don't. Why? And I've seen cover art fluctuate for a given episode - sometimes it shows one image; sometimes another.

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Interesting new issue. I checked my Recording Activity. I said my manual recordings failed this week because "no title in guide". But they did record. They never have a title. Hail Hydra.
I saw that a long time ago in the old software. It assigned a name when I did the manual recording then when the guide updated and the name changed, it dumped the recording from to do.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can someone post a current screenshot of the progress bar with the latest Hydra update, I'm thinking of leaving Directv because after 1 year they still have not corrected the dark shading around the play/progress bar that blocks sports scores/news headlines, if you can post one screenshot from a MSNBC/Fox News program when a headline is being displayed at the bottom of the screen and an NBA game when the scoreboard is being displayed this would allow me to determine if the Tivo Hydra version allows me to view the information, thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
j
I think he was more concerned with the gray area. The progress bar itself is quite thin. I haven't seen it make anything unreadable. The info bar is something else.
Has it changed at all since you posted this and if you have the time can you post one that gives you a perspective of the full tv screen displayed, thanks.

If you look at the 2:23 mark of this video, I don't see how you can view headlines/scores through that shade. At 2:25 look at the difference, bottom right channel logo, top portion not covered by shade, bottom covered.

841 - 845 of 845 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.