TiVo Community Forum banner
261 - 280 of 845 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
I have found that P103 errors are related to Parental Controls. I have found that when I set parental controls to TV-PG, and lock the box, playing any shows with TV-Y7 is throwing this error. Watching TV-PG, TV-G works fine, and watching higher rated shows asks for a PIN as designed. Another bug.

The workaround is to turn off or disable Parental Controls until the issue is fixed. (Not convenient, but at least you can watch shows)
Thank you, disabling parental controls worked!

· Registered
4 Posts
Same issue for me. Cant play shows from Now Playing list, they just give me a blue spinning circle and then stop/no action taken.
Also, when I try to connect to Tivo using iOS app now, it says "no compatible devices found".. which is odd because I used it last night with no issue.

My internet is working fine, and i've tried rebooting the TiVo but no change.

Same here, cannot get into recordings on Bolt. Goes Blue Circle for 60 seconds then does nothing. Rebooted, no change.

· Registered
8 Posts
Same issue for me. Cant play shows from Now Playing list, they just give me a blue spinning circle and then stop/no action taken.
Also, when I try to connect to Tivo using iOS app now, it says "no compatible devices found".. which is odd because I used it last night with no issue.

My internet is working fine, and i've tried rebooting the TiVo but no change.
Same issues. Can not connect via iOS app and also Roamio Pro is locked up while attempting to play recording.

· Registered
1 Posts
I'm getting lots of blue spinning circles tonight with Hydra.
Ok, I guess I'm glad I'm not the only with this. The device became completely unusable about 1.5 hr ago. Trying to get to any show results in a blue spinning circle which eventually disappears and nothing else happens. Tried rebooting and got same results. I used to consider our Tivo very reliable... now the $35 chromecast is the thing that always works! Hope they get this fixed soon.

· Registered
44 Posts
BTW - seems that if you block internet access for the bolt, it will work fine. Created a parental control on the router for now. Not sure what functions require internet access anyway except updates, perhaps I will set the window for daily connects and not be tethered to whatever handshakes its failing on.

· Registered
20 Posts
Update was fine on my Roamio Plus until today. It's slowed to a crawl!! Almost anything I do either takes forever or it just gives up after giving me the spinning blue circle. Reboots didn't help.
Also the art on preview boxes for my shows won't load. I get empty boxes.
I don't know what will fix it other than a complete reset, but I don't want to lose all the copy protected shows.

· Registered
8,330 Posts
Update was fine on my Roamio Plus until today. It's slowed to a crawl!! Almost anything I do either takes forever or it just gives up after giving me the spinning blue circle. Reboots didn't help.
Also the art on preview boxes for my shows won't load. I get empty boxes.
I don't know what will fix it other than a complete reset, but I don't want to lose all the copy protected shows.
It's tivo server issues tonight. Nothing you can do but wait.

· Registered
12,710 Posts
Haven’t seen anyone with Gen 3 complain about the blue circles but unless the Hydra servers are separate from the others, it is usually a server issue.

But, we always conflate outside errors with new software issues. Human nature.

261 - 280 of 845 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.