TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I heard that
11,722 Posts
I haven't read all the posts but I don't think I've seen this one mentioned but I apologize if someone else pointed it out.

I have suggestions on. I use them often. First, the old screen where you could review all your thumb ratings is gone. Not a major thing in my mind. As much as I use suggestions, I almost never used that screen. The only time I found it really useful was when a box was new and I wanted to jump start the suggestions.

But this other omission bothers me. If Tivo records a suggestion that you don't like it's very cumbersome to actually give that show a thumbs down. You can't even give a thumb rating in the info screen for a program unless you're actually watching it. It's absurd that I have to actually start watching a program I don't like to tell Tivo that I don't like it.

·
I heard that
11,722 Posts
??? I can give thumbs up or down while just viewing my list of shows. I don't need to be playing the content to give a thumbs up or down.
Interesting, I never even tried from that screen because you don't see the rating there. But yes, you are correct, I can change it there.

Or while in the shows list and the show/episode is highlighted, you can hit the info button and it shows you what the thumb ratings are for the show. Again, there is no need to actually be playing the show to do this. You can be watching something completely different in the window in the upper left.
Yea, that's still a lot of clicks. But your first tip works and solves my issue.

·
I heard that
11,722 Posts
But it didn't happen in the beta so it's not a case of what happened in the beta stays in the beta because it did not happen in the beta.

Wow too many double negatives.

Sent from my E6603 using Tapatalk
I have been told that the statement that this did not occur during the beta has been deleted. I haven't bothered to verify because I really don't care. I know the facts on the best authority.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.