TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
I miss the stop button I had been using on my harmony. While trying to recreate it, I've found that if you are watching a recorded show and hit back, when you select play, the show starts from the beginning not where you were. No real reason to hit back then select play immediately instead of zoom, but it's not a great result. More likely, if you go to live tv from a recorded show, hit back, select play, you start at the beginning instead of where you were when you hit live tv. That's bad. My shows should update with the latest info. Back is to literal now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
76 Posts
Not sure how the Harmony keys are mapped, but I Just tried that on my mini using the standard peanut remote. While watching a recording, the sequence LIVE TV-BACK-SELECT PLAY resumes the recording right where I left it.
When using the peanut with a roamio I always get what I described, live back select starts from the beginning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.