TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Woke up this morning and had to reboot both minis. I was getting a Cablecard error. After rebooting everything worked correctly. Tivo DVR box was fine, no reboot necessary. Hope this isn't a daily issue. Did not have this issue prior to downloading Hydra. Anyone else experience this problem?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Has anyone else just tried a UI Reset, Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play instead of a reboot. Had this happen a few times and the UI Reset fixed the problem w/o a full reboot.
Has anyone else just tried a UI Reset, Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play instead of a reboot. Had this happen a few times and the UI Reset fixed the problem w/o a full reboot.
This worked.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had this happen this morning. Had been watching TV on a Mini for about 45 minutes. Went to change channel and could not. I could get to TiVo Home...but nothing worked. Then the error about a missing cable card came up. Fix for me was rebooting the Mini.
Do thumbs down, Thumbs up, play, play. This will eliminate the need to reboot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.