TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
I am actually looking forward to upgrading, at some point in the future, but will sit on the sidelines here until more of these issues are worked out.

Reactions: stile99 and Mikeguy

· Registered
273 Posts
Any word on getting this Hyrda working with "PC-->TiVo transfers (pyTivo/TiVo Desktop) not possible"? I just downloaded it and it isn't THAT bad, but I am mad that I can no longer transfer my shows back to the Tivo.
This does not bother me so much as I could use plex to watch my stored shows and home movies. I am more waiting for all the bugs to be fixed..

· Registered
273 Posts
Ok, some of the bugs? A few of the bugs? ;)

One of the show stoppers for me right now is the fact that it seems like you can't go back a menu with the left arrow. I use that all the time. It may or may not be a bug that the functionality was left out, but I would definitely have to get use to it not being there.

· Registered
273 Posts
I also have 2 minis that I use with my Roamio and two i use with my Premiere. I have also been seeing posts about issues with the minis. Incorrect channel number for one. I am concerned that if I move to Hydra, I will want to roll back. and it won't just be rolling back 1 roamio, it will be 1 roamio and 2 minis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.