TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Unbelievable. In addition to all the previous issues noted, I have been using voice commands to navigate to overcome some of the poor design. Suddenly, the command 'My Shows' which used to work fine now spells out "My Shows" correctly but than gets the message "Sorry, I can't help with that". Same with "Settings".
Ok I just got my remote finally paired last night and was also getting "Sorry I can't help with that" after everythng so I assumed it wasn't a feature it had. So it IS supposed to bring up my shows list and settings also? I was confused because the bookelet that came with the remote listed "show me the guide" as a phrase and I also got 'sorry I cant help with that" response. The only thing is does it bring up the watchlist of my recordings.

·
Registered
370 Posts
That has been happening on my TIVO Roamio for over 6 months now, on old UI and new HYDRA UI.

Have NO CLUE what causes that. Seems to come back on at will, and then do the scratch sound, and turn off.

Clueless, and yet another stupid issue that should not occur. What a joke.
This has been happening to me for almost 2 years. It was an older HDMI bug that was supposidly fixed but never for me. But instead of rebooting totally.... you can just enter standby and then wake it back up to make the sound effects reset

·
Registered
370 Posts
Unable to Modify Current Recording

Last night, being Sunday, as par the course, most CBS programs were pushed back at least 15-30 minutes due to NFL football. While recording NCIS:LA, normally, before Hyrda, to extend the recording, I would have gone into the recording either through the TO-DO List or Now Playing, looked for the recording, selected it, and then select "Modify Recording". I could not find that option anywhere in Hydra. I even tried to go through the To-Do List but I still could not modify a recording "In Progress". As a workaround, I was still able to modify the recording, using the Android app.
The exact same thing happened to me last night on CBS. The only options I could find everywhere were to modify the one pass (not just the episode recording) or to stop the recording... from the my shows list or the guide.

·
Registered
370 Posts
In "My Shows" options (hit A) does anyone else have the ability to check and uncheck "paused" greyed out. I actually would like to turn that view off but if I try I get the "BONG" sound. "TV Series and Movies" are also permanently checked too.

Just trying to figure out if this is a bug or those are just required options

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.