TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
energychicago
95 Posts
Software Version 21.7.2.RC12:

Issue#1 for me:
If I’m watching a live tv show and hit record I often get a copyright warning that the show can’t record.

However if I hit guide and then record the channel I’m on it works fine.

·
energychicago
95 Posts
Software Version 21.7.2.RC12:

Issue #2 for me:
The grids guide doesn’t scroll. You have to go a page at a time. With the lack of the Live Guide this is annoying.

The other night I wanted to see CBS2, NBC5, ABC7 and FOX32 on the guide while watching NBC5. Not possible. I had to tune to CBS2 to keep it on the screen with the other channels.

·
energychicago
95 Posts
I would like to thank everyone who has been actively posting to this thread. Every now and then I get the urge to try Hydra again. Then I come here I’m talked off the ledge.

Reverting back to Encore was one of the best decisions I’ve made regarding my TiVo user experience.

The only thing I miss from Hydra isn’t even related to the interface. It was the ability to have Bluetooth enabled remotes.

Oh well. Now I have three VOX remotes that are stuck in IR mode until Bluetooth is brought to the “classic” interface.

·
energychicago
95 Posts
Curious. I would have thought a VOX remote would still work in rf mode. I need to test this.

update: seems the Mini VOX will still work in RF mode. The remote will not. That sucks.
I have the g1 Mini in three rooms. I thought the Bluetooth would work without Hydra but nope.

It does work on the Roamio OTA.

All units WITHOUT HYDRA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.