TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm Feeling Blue
303 Posts
Here are the images from the Bolt+ Hydra. The Apps includes all apps despite on Amazon, HBO Go and Netflix are selected.
You are conflating two different elements of the interface that serve very different purposes. The second screen is unrelated to the first and is intended solely for selecting which program content providers's apps will be included in Search and One Pass. Select the services you use and unselect the ones you don't. It is not an interface for selecting your favorite apps.

On the first screen, you can chose favorites apps by highlighting them and pressing 'thumbs up.' Only those apps you select will then appear when, from the selection bar, you navigate to 'Favorite Apps'. If you wish to remove an app from favorite apps, highlight there and press 'thumbs down'.

Note that if you return to TiVo Home, then later press 4 to go back to apps, it will return directly to favorite apps if that is where you left it.

·
I'm Feeling Blue
303 Posts
How is it very different from what it was before? All guides look like spreadsheets
It's not very different in function, but the formatting is quite different than it was and looks as if it was designed fifteen years ago. Personally, I don't care for the new look and think it diminishes Hydra's overall presentation, but on the other hand I spend so little time looking at the guide it'll never be all that important to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.