TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
I don't think you two are talking the same thing. I'm pretty sure Tony is referring to using the Clear button to delete shows or folders.

Scott
It's still possible that they are talking about the same thing. "Clear" on a folder requires an additional "click" to confirm.

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
You can't if it doesn't happen though. Like the V66 error, it never occurred during the beta.
If your unit and functional testing is properly designed, then basic errors such as this should never make it to the alpha test stage, much less beta. Unfortunately, it's been obvious for years that TiVo has a crappy test regimen and it has probably gotten even worse post merger.

Reactions: slowbiscuit

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
I dunno about Hydra, but the sort options under the "Gen3" UI are controlled by the "B" button and they are "date","season", and "newest". Assuming it's still available on a Hydrated TiVo, the latter should get you what you want.

Edit: That's within a folder. Sort options for "My Shows" are "date" and "name".

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
I think there were major server problems last night. I was getting SBCs on my dry* Roamio and search was "temporarily unavailable".

* It occurred to me a while back that moisture and electronic equipment don't usually get along very well. Just sayin'. :D

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
As nited in the glossary, red circles are recordings in progress. The glossary is missing green circles which mark KUID recordings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.