TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
810 Posts
Any word on getting this Hyrda working with "PC-->TiVo transfers (pyTivo/TiVo Desktop) not possible"? I just downloaded it and it isn't THAT bad, but I am mad that I can no longer transfer my shows back to the Tivo.
Nope. By which I mean, that is the best word we have...nope. PC to TiVo isn't in the plan for the future. The "One Box" concept is dead. It has not been absolutely definitively said that it is never coming back, but that really shouldn't give you hope.

· Registered
810 Posts
You're on the source. Ted has said right here in this forum that he's been focusing on other things. That's the most recent 'official' word we have, and it's from October 2017. Couple that with it also being said that right now they are focusing on bugs, not restoring functionality, and that ONE bug was fixed between RC14 and RC19 (and no, it isn't the mini channel issue).

BTW, I find it funny that you refer to the UI as Fisher-Price...that's something I've told TiVo as well. It's a great Fisher-Price My First TiVo, but I'm an adult and no longer require baby food.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.