TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I am Groot!
58,123 Posts
Criminal Minds and Chicago PD didn't record properly last night. Chicago PD was an old episode instead of the new one that aired, and in place of Criminal Minds I got Seal Team.
I believe those were due to last minute scheduling changes because of the World Series...

·
I am Groot!
58,123 Posts
I've seen it start back from the beginning from a show that is currently being recorded. But for shows that have finished recording, I've always had it remember my place if I come back to it.
Same here. I think the cut-off is if you're watching a recording while it's still recording, when it stops recording it "resets" to the beginning. And I think this is new behavior.

·
I am Groot!
58,123 Posts
My Shows - Clear button on single on brings up Delete Everything in this group, should just delete

While this is technically correct, it is a group of 1 item.
When the show is selected, clear displays an X and deletes the item without a confirmation dialog.
It should do the same form the My Shows list.

- Rich
Unfortunately, due to other "features" of the new My Shows list, it can only show folders, even if there's only one item.

I miss My Shows having a mix of folders and single items for several reasons, but that's in the past now.

·
I am Groot!
58,123 Posts
Not always the case, I find Hydra refreshing and mostly a great improvement. My concerns are with inconsistencies, unnecessary steps, and issues with Hydra itself, not compared to another UI.
Yeah, that's pretty much where I stand. I miss some of the functionality that has been lost, but overall I like it.

The old interface was a comfortable old shoe...but, man, that shoe was OLD! ;)

·
I am Groot!
58,123 Posts
BTW... The entries state specifically that someone in my household cancelled them. Is that the same notation you have seen with these?
I can't address this specific case, but as long as I've known about the Recording History, I've seen weird explanations for why shows weren't recorded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.