TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
[UPDATE]
The "Emergency Alert" came up again, this time while I was watching live TV. But the display was different. In both cases there was a marching banner with the message surrounded in the middle with a message saying it was an emergency alert atop the banner and a message saying the alert would go away automatically below the banner.

In the case of viewing the 1p list, the 1p list was replaced by a 4 page message block which scrolled through the 4 pages. The content of the pages was essentially the same as the marching banner. This bit was not present when the alert came up on live TV.

In the live TV case, the banner and messages did go away on their own. In the case of the 1p, the 4 page display changed to a notice that I could now re-tune the station I was watching. But (presumably) since I was not really watching a station I was stuck at that point and had to power off the Roamio+
The different message block while in a 1P list is odd and I don't think I've seen anyone reporting this before. Can you take a picture if it happens again?

Scott

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
So you get one click delete on single episodes? There has never been single click delete on folders, so not sure if we are talking about the same thing.
I don't think you two are talking the same thing. I'm pretty sure Tony is referring to using the Clear button to delete shows or folders.

Scott

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
Looking at my mini right now, "Favorite App"s only shows my selected apps. "All", "Video", "Music", etc. show all the apps available.
Here are the images from the Bolt+ Hydra. The Apps includes all apps despite on Amazon, HBO Go and Netflix are selected.
Did you see Steve's post? "All" (which you are on in that screenshot) shows all apps, but "Favorites" show selected apps.

Scott

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
Well, here we are a week later and I'm still losing connection between my Mini's and my Bolt on a daily basis and I'm still unable to use Parental Controls because the minute I do I can no longer play any recorded shows.

I returned my Vox Mini today because I simply couldn't justify the purchase. What a disappointment. I still can't believe they released an interface that is so terribly flawed.
Too late for you since you returned it, but there is now a fix for the connection issues that you could get.

V66 error - promoted to its own thread

Scott

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
One of the show stoppers for me right now is the fact that it seems like you can't go back a menu with the left arrow. I use that all the time. It may or may not be a bug that the functionality was left out, but I would definitely have to get use to it not being there.
No not a bug but a design change. :)

Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.